Adventures in LauraLand

Welcome to LauraLand. This blog documents my time living & working on the Thai-Burma border. The accounts on these pages are true & offer you, dear reader, the opportunity to be exposed to something likely foreign to your daily life. I encourage you to share this blog with others & thus do your part to carry the message of the inequity & human rights abuses that occur in such faraway lands like Burma. Thanks to AJWS & their support for my wanderings. Cheers to adventures and world change...

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Words of Wisdom

Just a few quotes accumulated from the many, many hilarious writings of my students over this past year:

He is a dork among us.

When it's cold outside, I like to wear tampons around my neck.

She did not want to go the the hospital, so I did her.

Pickles (our cat) can kick Scrappy's (our other cat) ass as Scrappy is afraid of Pickles.

I am sure that I'm a virgin.

Can you give me a broom because I want to brush my hair.

Some Englishs have rash in their skin.

I want to kick H.M.'s ass when I get angry with him. (written by H.M.'s girlfriend)

Mi Kun was resentful when someone cut the cat's moustache.

Our teacher is a good teacher and also a good refrigerator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home