Adventures in LauraLand

Welcome to LauraLand. This blog documents my time living & working on the Thai-Burma border. The accounts on these pages are true & offer you, dear reader, the opportunity to be exposed to something likely foreign to your daily life. I encourage you to share this blog with others & thus do your part to carry the message of the inequity & human rights abuses that occur in such faraway lands like Burma. Thanks to AJWS & their support for my wanderings. Cheers to adventures and world change...

Friday, October 27, 2006

Blue boots and water infusions




Check it out- Compare this photo on the left of Sangkhla's lake now after the rainy season as opposed to the first pic of this same scene taken in May.

The boots on the right are what I see in the yard across the street from my house.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Hugh R. Winig, M.D. said…

    The picture of the lake is quite beautiful and another example to entice future AJWS volunteers to such a natural and charming part of the world. I'll send you by e mail a web site with a group of funny and fascinating photos that could only have come out of Asia.--Uncle Hugh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home