Adventures in LauraLand

Welcome to LauraLand. This blog documents my time living & working on the Thai-Burma border. The accounts on these pages are true & offer you, dear reader, the opportunity to be exposed to something likely foreign to your daily life. I encourage you to share this blog with others & thus do your part to carry the message of the inequity & human rights abuses that occur in such faraway lands like Burma. Thanks to AJWS & their support for my wanderings. Cheers to adventures and world change...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cribs: Sangkhla

Check out this video posting of my sweet pad... not sure if the sound works well enough, but if not, please insert witty comments as you watch and feel free to attribute them to me.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3327793314750644821

Follow the yellow brick link...

L!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger frank landfield said…

    very cool. be well. peace.
    christiann and frank

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger dkliveoftexas said…

    Yo, La,

    The video was mad tight. I'm gonna see if we can get that up on to MTV-Asia Cribs (The Rural Throwdown Episode)! :-)

    Whenever we were entering the first bathroom, since the sound was not working, I thought that was the only toilet in your village. However, upon Official Review, I have deduced that 'twas a bidee.

    And they say that all men are ignorant pigs... hmmph.

    Your brother from the same mother,
    Dave

     

Post a Comment

<< Home